National University (NU), a veteran-founded nonprofit, is proud to support public safety professionals who protect and serve our communities every day. To show our appreciation for the work that you do, we are committed to providing affordable, accessible education to public safety professionals like you who want to advance their careers and reach their goals.
National University is offering public safety professionals plus their spouses and dependents a 25% tuition scholarship for over 75 flexible degree programs*. As a public safety employee, you can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree, or certification in fields such as leadership, criminal justice, homeland security, and public administration.
National University also provides credit for many prior career-training programs, including POST Police Academy training and Command College, California Probation and Adult Detentions training, Customs and Border Protection FLETC training, U.S. Marshals Service FLETC training, Fire Fighter 1 and 2, and more, getting you even closer to achieving your goals.
Join our session and learn about:
• Over 75 accelerated degree programs to choose from
• Four-week classes offered on campus or online
• Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
• Transfer credit for prior career training
• Public safety employee scholarship opportunities
• Dedicated student support services